Hi from Germany, introduce myself

HeinzWW
I'm a IBM mainframe systems programmer in retirement (now 67 years old). I read a book review of the new edition in german computer magazine ct from heise verlag. That was the the stuff I waited long time. I didn't hear of Nand2Tetris before. It's so funny to work with the book. I looked for a post regarding alu worksheet task 2 (f(x,y) = 1) and I made the same awkward mistake as a user, I added 1111 + 1111 and without thinking came to the result 10000 (all zero with carry to be ignored). I'm fully familiar with all kinds of boolean constructions and then made such a funny mistake. You see, not only novices make such mistakes. Beginning at year 2000 I experimented with project "Hercules", an IBM mainframe simulator. That was incredibly real. If you run the mainframe console on a PC, coworkers couldn't recognize that this was a simulation (at the first look). So Nand2Tetris is another playground for me to keep my brain up to date.
Many thanks for this great project.
Heinz Wanger