Hi from the UK (again)

burge91
I have come back after 3+ years to have another attempt at finishing the hardware section.

I found for the first two chapters that I was able to make most of them very quickly, and with much more simplicity than I used to.

I have finished the first 3 chapters. But the first 2 went by so quick that I am still a little nervous, because I had to try each sequential chip numerous times in the testing software before I got it. If it continues like this then I might just fail again, but we shall see.

Do you have any advice for avoiding just constantly doing trial and error until it works? Should I read the chapters more thoroughly before I attempt the exercises, so that I am almost sure of every implementation just from reading it? I don't know if that's possible.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Hi from the UK (again)

chclau
If you feel that you are going too fast maybe you are going too fast

So, this is from one month ago. How is it going? Did you complete the course?

Cheers
Avi aka chclau