Spread my Knowledge

anas_ashraf
I have finished this book. It was awesome. Is there any books that you suggest me to read to spread my knowledge with technical projects ?

Re: Spread my Knowledge

rleininger
Here are a few books that I have found useful which are similar to The Elements of Computing Systems.  Most of these treat the subject matter in more detail.

Justice, Matthew. (2021). How Computers Really Work. San Francisco, California: No Starch Press.

Null, Linda, & Lobur, Julia. (2019). The Essentials of Computer Organization and Architecture. 5th Edition. Burlington, Massachusetts: Jones and Bartlett Learning.

Patt, Yale N., & Patel, Sanjay J. (2020). Introduction to Computing Systems: From Bits and Gates to C and Beyond. 3rd Edition. New York, New York: McGraw Hill Education.

Petzold, Charles. (2009). Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software. Redmond, Washington: Microsoft Press.

Scott, John Clark. (2009). But How Do It Know? The Basic Principles of Computers for Everyone. Oldsmar, Florida: John C. Scott.

Whipple, Richard. (2019). Build Your Own Computer from Scratch. Seattle, Washington: Amazon Kindle.

Re: Spread my Knowledge

Dan1984mor2017
Did you know that you can get certified by The University of Jerusalem? The course is on Coursera.org Search Nand2Tetris That's what I'm working towards.

Re: Spread my Knowledge

anas_ashraf
I know that you made a course on coursera but I want courses and books after this course(nand to tetris) in more details