The Elements of Computing Systems, 2nd Ed

The Elements of Computing Systems, 2nd Ed

rleininger
The second edition of Niasn ans Schockens's book, The Elements of Computing Systems in the Kindle version became available for purchase and download today.  The hard copy edition will apparently begin shipping tomorrow.

Re: The Elements of Computing Systems, 2nd Ed

pmk21
Good to see the book update.  Looked over the 2nd edition updates.  I couldn't tell how much was changed besides the appendices.  One thing I'd like to have seen would be advanced extensions or alternative implementation recommendations.  The posthumous acknowledgement to Mark Armbrust is quite thoughtful and well deserved.