ALU implementation

Joe

ALU implementation

Joe
Hi
Although I understand the idea of not publishing solutions it's difficult to finish it, have it pass all tests but not know if you did it in a decent manner.

Can I get someone to review mine and possibly point improvements out to me?

Thanks
Joe

Re: ALU implementation

Joe wrote
Although I understand the idea of not publishing solutions it's difficult to finish it, have it pass all tests but not know if you did it in a decent manner.

Can I get someone to review mine and possibly point improvements out to me?
Feel free to email me your HDL.  I'll be happy give you suggestions.

--Mark