About me

geo3geo
Reached this project via the TED talk.

I'm a retired software/hardware designer and still crazy about computers. I run a Science & Technology Course for a U3A in England and we are about to start Processing programming using the Khan Academy facility. Average age of class is around 70!

I think the course on this site is amazing, it's something I have thought about doing myself but now you wonderful people have done it! Well done, I think it should be a mandatory course in all schools - our world is controlled by computers and software and only a miniscule percentage of the population have a clue how it all works.

Thanks Guys