Additional Test Scripts?

piprod01
Has anyone made additional test scripts for the compiler? I managed to pass all the tests in the project but have since found some things that my compiler misbehaved on.

The way I built my compiler was to run the supplied compiler and tried to make my compiler match it exactly then comparing the files with:
https://www.diffchecker.com/diff

I found some other Jack files to test and I've found a couple of situations where there there were bugs in my compiler. E.g:

do Screen.drawLine(x, y, x+trig(true, 16), y+trig(false, 16));

I found that my compiler wasn't keeping track of the number of arguments properly when nesting subroutine calls.

Alex J Wallace