Alternate source for "Nand2Tetris Instructor Resources Pack"

Alternate source for "Nand2Tetris Instructor Resources Pack"

I have been trying to get the Instructor Pack using the directions found on the "About" page of the nand2tetris website for over two weeks. No luck and no response at all. Classes start in less than a week. Does anyone know of an alternate source for these materials, or should I just conclude that it is unreasonable to expect the book to be supported?

Re: Alternate source for "Nand2Tetris Instructor Resources Pack"

culchie
maybe your request coincided with university holidays?