Bootstrap code breaks testing of some scripts - is this right?

Bootstrap code breaks testing of some scripts - is this right?

ppfvy
I think I'm finished with the VM translator, but I want to make sure I have this right. The bootstrap code was the last thing I implemented and with it, the tests fail on a few of the test cases. I added a 'nb' command line option that skips this code to make sure they still work without bootstrap code and this is what I ended up with:
SimpleFunction and both of the ProgramFlow tests work without bootstrap and fail with it, as do all of the chapter 7 test cases (tested for the sake of completeness).
FibonacciElement and StaticsTest work with the bootstrap code and fail without it.
NestedCall works both ways.

Is this the behavior I should expect?

Re: Bootstrap code breaks testing of some scripts - is this right?

ppfvy wrote
ISimpleFunction and both of the ProgramFlow tests work without bootstrap and fail with it, as do all of the chapter 7 test cases (tested for the sake of completeness).
FibonacciElement and StaticsTest work with the bootstrap code and fail without it.
NestedCall works both ways.

Is this the behavior I should expect?
That sounds correct.

--Mark