CPU Emulator - can't change the value of a memory address when 'no animation' is set

CPU Emulator - can't change the value of a memory address when 'no animation' is set

ppfvy
Title pretty much says it all - I'm working on Chapter 4 where you have to put things in Ram[N] to input a value, but clicking the box to enter a number into the ram address only works when animation is turned on - I guess turning off animation also turns off whatever allows clicking on the memory boxes to change a value?

Re: CPU Emulator - can't change the value of a memory address when 'no animation' is set

ybakos
ppfvy wrote
I guess turning off animation also turns off whatever allows clicking on the memory boxes to change a value?
I never noticed this before, but yes, you are right.