CPU comparison at line3.

ssummun54
I'm having a comparison error on line 3 when testing my CPU. Can I send my code to someone to see where I went wrong?

Re: CPU comparison at line3.

You can email me your CPU but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to look at it.

Debugging clues for CPU:

Look at the .cmp and .out files in a text editor.  It's easier to see what's miscomparing if you can see both files at once.

Look at the CPU.tst file to see what the instruction is on the failure line.
For test line 3, this is the execution of an @12345 instruction. (Line 2 was reading the instruction and setting the control signals.)

The most common failure on line 3 is that the A register did not get set to 12345.  If this is what happened, why wasn't ARegister's 'load' True during the @ instruction.

Re: CPU comparison at line3.

A_Random_Person
I'm also always getting stuck there. For some reason, my program counter isn't incrementing.