You have the extensions hidden, so I can't tell what file you are actually attempting to load.
The directory provided comes with three files:
Notice that the file you need to be loading, "mult.asm", starts with a lower-case 'm' while the other two start with an uppercase 'M'. Perhaps the provided files have been changed to address this inconsistency, my download is a couple years old.
Have you added your assembly code to the mult.asm file? That file, as provided, has no code in it. Try modifying it with just
and see if you get anything different.
If you have put assembly code into it, then you likely have put something in there that it is choking on. Are you getting any messages on the status line (the very bottom of the window, which sometimes is off the screen).
I tried a new way of doing it and "comparision ended successfully".
1) The delfault test script gave the error "Mult.hack didn't found". So, I changed the instruction 'load Mult.hack' in test script to 'load Mult.asm' and it worked.
2) I notice that the test script tested the multiplication of postive numbers only.
I am impressed by your responsiveness. Thanks again.