Cannot process .jack files in directory

Ju Se Hoon
https://gist.github.com/ilovealbis/d51b3b0077e94a879d926ebdb2277094

The code above is my JackAnalyzer.py.

When I set a source file to a single .jack file it works flawlessly.

But when it handles a directory, it only works for the very first file in the file list.

terminal screen below.

https://gist.github.com/ilovealbis/80d1d56076f643d44017ffdf8984dba2

I looked into the error and found that somehow the tokenizer was malfunctioning for the second one.

But I do think this is about class instance init since it works for a single file. Still confused though.

Re: Cannot process .jack files in directory

I can not debug this for you without tknzr.py and cmpEngine.py.

Please email them to me. (We don't want complete solutions posted on the forum.)
Also include JackAnalyzer.py if you have changed since you posted it here.

--Mark