Chapter 9/Book Text PDF?

jrd

Chapter 9/Book Text PDF?

jrd
Is it possible to get a downloadable PDF of Chapter 9 of the book?

All of the previous chapters had download links, but I notice that starting on Chapter 9, the actual book text is not available for download (unless I've missed something).  All that's downloadable for Chapter 9 is a summary PPT type set of graphics, but not the actual book text.

Is there a download link available on the Nand2Tertis site or elsewhere?

Pls let me know if anyone has info.  Thanks.

- JRD

Re: Chapter 9/Book Text PDF?

Only book chapters 1 to 6 and appendix A and B are available on the web site.  You need to buy the book.  You can often find used copies through bookfinder.com.

--Mark