Chapter4 Mult.asm requirements question.

Chapter4 Mult.asm requirements question.

Butters9000
Since this chapter is an "intro" to hack ASM, can I assume that the simplest method is all that is needed....ie. a loop?  I'm assuming this is true since there was an emphasis on "looping" in this chapter.

I have successfully, produced the worst multiplier I have ever seen using techniques described on page 65.

Andrew Booth must be rolling over in his grave.

Re: Chapter4 Mult.asm requirements question.

Butters9000 wrote
I have successfully, produced the worst multiplier I have ever seen using techniques described on page 65.
Yes, that's all that's required—a program that multiplies by counting on its fingers!

--Mark