Chinese version of the book?

atobe
Hi,

I see a reference to it on the site, but no link and also a tantalizing picture of it on Shimon's personal site, but I've not been able to find it on the web.

Anybody have this, or know if it is still in print?

Thanks!
Toby

Re: Chinese version of the book?

Faradenza
I can not say specifically about this, but I've seen similar books, unfortunately, they are no longer being printed, the only thing you can do is search and buy from someone else's hands, but it will not be very convenient, but try. It is possible to search in the national library.