Clock Cycle - Project 5

burhan
Hi everyone ,

About clock cycle , i have 2 questions also ?

For example ;  (I chose all values ​​randomly by the way )

PC times     Asm Codes
0-              @32
1-              D = A
2-              @5
3-              A = A + 1

First Question ,
in this example :

at time 1 ;
  1- the input of the DRegister is "32"
  2-the value of the Dregister is "0"
  3-the output of Dregister is also consequently   "0"
  4-Most importan maybe LOAD of the DDegister is "1" ??

When i push the button "Single Step" in CPU emulator
Actually, the transition from time 1 to time 2
 1-The Clock is on the rising edge
 2-Also LOAD of the DDegister is "1"

So the input is loading into the  DRegister , and before the time 2 (actually when the code is "@5" ) the  loading process is already finished .

So is this explanation true ??

The seceond Question is ;

I realized that  the output of the DRegister is going to be "32" after the time 3.

İs this because at the end of  the time 1 (first c-instraction in my code ) clock is "TICK"
and                 at the end of the  time  3  (second c-instraction in my code ) clock is "TOCK"  ??

Can i think like that ??

Thanks .