Confusion about how to implement Project 11

Confusion about how to implement Project 11

harshchikorde1234@gmail.com
I am done with project 10 but I am a bit confused regarding how should I begin implementing project 11. My doubt is, how am I going to use the '.XML file' which arranges the tokens with indentations for each sub-sections, using this how should I identify variables, subroutines, expressions, etc. Also, I didn't get what the point of parsing is if I am using just the tokens to identify them and populate the symbol table. In general, how am I going to use the generated '.XML file' in project 11.