Construtivist learning

Liav
I think the thing really makes TECS amazingly great is the emphasis on constructive learning. I come from a much more math-y background, where text books tend to follow the problem-set approach.

I'd be really interested in recommendations for other books that are accessible and follow a construtivist approach to technical subjects, whether math, comp sci, or needlepoint.

Re: Construtivist learning

culchie
Computer Networking gets a lot of praise

Re: Construtivist learning

ybakos
Thanks for sharing that, I wasn't aware of that book.

Re: Construtivist learning

culchie
You're welcome.