Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

yyaann
I think I'm pretty much stuck here, I could really use some comments and hints...

Re: Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

Email it to me and I'll be happy to look at it.

Re: Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

yyaann
I just did. Thanks for your help!

Re: Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

hieutle
I am stuck at CPU chip as well. Could you please help looking at my hdl code Mark? Thanks in advance!

Re: Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

Unfortunately, Mark is no longer with us.

Re: Could someone have a look at my CPU design?

hieutle
I am so sorry. By the way, i can figure it out myself now.