Creating your own DFF

Jeff Solin
I see the logic (no pun intended) in skipping the DFF implementation, but I really like showing the students how they are made.  Using Logisim, I decided to take the students through the process of building a bit cell.  My question is if we make a DFF in the hardware simulator, can it be used in project three in place of the built-in DFF?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Creating your own DFF

Eric T.
See this post.

Re: Creating your own DFF

Jeff Solin
Ahhh. Thanks Eric.  I checked in the Chapter 3 forum and hadn't realized there was a Project 3 forum as well.

Jeff

Re: Creating your own DFF

ybakos
Maybe Dr. Schocken or another forum admin can combine the subforums so we have just one per chapter/project.