Different editions of the book

Lokesh Poovaragan
Hi,

Can someone tell me what are the differences between the different editions of the book? I believe there are 5 editions and I've been able to order only the first edition online, can someone point me to what I might miss out in the later editions?

Re: Different editions of the book

ybakos
My apologies if this doesn't answer your question, but you will be fine with the first edition.

Re: Different editions of the book

Lokesh Poovaragan
Thank you for your reply, I will read the first edition, it's just that my OCD kicked in and I wanted to ensure I was getting everything that Nand2Tetris has to offer, but no matter, I will read the first edition. Cheers :)