Don't seem to understand the fetch-execute clash specified in Unit 5.2

Don't seem to understand the fetch-execute clash specified in Unit 5.2

DarkPigeon
If we have already fetched the address, why does it matter if the execute needs to use the data memory?

Re: Don't seem to understand the fetch-execute clash specified in Unit 5.2

Section 5.2 in the book is the Hack Computer specification. If you are asking about lecture 5.2 on Coursera you will need to ask on the Coursera forum.

Add some context to your question and I'll take a stab at answering it.

Re: Don't seem to understand the fetch-execute clash specified in Unit 5.2

DarkPigeon
The Coursera Course. Sorry!