Error: A command cannot start with '@'(SOLVED)

gnb03
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Error: A command cannot start with '@'

Do you have ANYTHING in your .asm file before that first command?

Copy and paste the actual first several lines of your .asm file here.

Type them manually into a new file and see if the emulator will load that file.

If so, then there is probably a hidden character in the file produced by your VM translator.

Re: Error: A command cannot start with '@'

gnb03
I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had the error when I was trying to load a script into the CPU Emulator. Everything worked when I loading a new file into the CPU Emulator. In short, I mixed up script and file.