Error "Can't find Nand java class"

kuznetsovivan
Hello,

When trying to load implemented Not.hdl or any other file in HardwareSimulator I get an error:

"In HDL file /code/learn/architecture/nand2tetris/tools/builtInChips/Nand.hdl, Line 15, Can't find Nand java class: load Not.hdl"

What should I do? I didn't change any classes or any code apart from Not.hdl

Re: Error "Can't find Nand java class"

YevgenyT
I had a similar problem. You need to update your classpath. more specifically, add .: in the beginning of the classpath so it'll include the current working directory.