Error /// "Out of segment space..." /// VM Emulator

Error /// "Out of segment space..." /// VM Emulator

Earnie
Hello everyone,

I tried to test the .vm files from Project 7 with the VM Emulator. But certain commands evoke errors. Everytime the command "pop local 0" is executed, I get "Out of segment space in .x" whereas x is the line number, obviously. I can't seem to grasp where I went wrong. Loading the complete directory instead of only the .vm file doesn't change anything. Any ideas? Somebody else who came across this error?

Greetings from Germany,

Björn

Re: Error /// "Out of segment space..." /// VM Emulator

Francisco José Tornay Mej
I think it's because you haven't initialized the segments. Take into account that the test scripts do that for you. In the VMEmulator you're on your own and must do it manually.