Expected behavior of Output class

kraftwerk1611
Hi,

When I run my Output class code in the VM emulator, then it displays the output that matches with the supplied output file.

However the program does not halt and keep running until the stop button is pressed.

Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks.

Re: Expected behavior of Output class

This is the expected behavior when you run the tests with a Sys.vm in the test directory  If you hit the stop button you should see that it is a while(true){} loop in Sys.halt() or in a similar loop in Sys.init() after the call to Main.main(), depending on how you coded your Sys.jack.

You only get the "Program Halted" message if you are using the built-in Sys class. (And after you hit OK in that message, The VME is still "Running...").

Re: Expected behavior of Output class

kraftwerk1611
thanks.