Explanation of Fill.asm

marcus8
My friend has given me his code and my assignment is to make comments on his code. To be very honest, I have no clue what is going on in his code but I know it works. I'm new to all of this and he is trying to teach me by giving me his code. Can I send someone the code and have them comment on each line of code so a newbie like me could understand? Thank you so much

Re: Explanation of Fill.asm

You may e-mail code to me and I will help you comment it.  I will not do your assignment for you.

Before you send it, make a start on commenting it.

Try to explain what all numbers in @ commands mean.  Try to identify the beginning and end of loops.  Try to identify where the code reads the keyboard and chooses whether to fill or clear the screen.

--Mark