FibonacciElement passes test but fails grader

FibonacciElement passes test but fails grader

Stormtrooper2001
Hello, guys, I am doing my course on Coursera, and I am facing the below problem. Could you please suggest how to go about this.
I noticed my test file wasn't initialising the ram value and my code sets it to 256 by default which causes an error so I added "set RAM[0] 261," to my.tstfile. now my code works fine but fails the autograder. How do I go about this? Please help..!!

Re: FibonacciElement passes test but fails grader

Stormtrooper2001
Never mind I made a mistake in my bootstrap code I only wrote
set SP 256
I forgot to implement call sys.init
after I call I get 256+5=261
ill keep this thread here for anyone who needs it later