Fill - I can't get it to work in real time

Fill - I can't get it to work in real time

altanqa
Hello!

I'm currently trying to get Fill to work. Whenever I run the program I've created, it doesn't appear to do anything at all, when running the program or the test script. However, stepping through the program one instruction at a time, it does work. Is it possible that I'm doing something wrong with using the CPUEmulator? Or is it likely to be a problem with my program logic?

Thank you!

Re: Fill - I can't get it to work in real time

ybakos
Slide the speed slider all the way to the right and, using the dropdown, select no animation.