Fill.asm Help

DrZoo
I need some help with my fill.asm. When I hit a keyboard, It just fills one word black and that is all. If I let go of the key it goes back to white. I'm definitely on the right track, but I'm not sure where I'm not incrementing the screen address right.

I know that you don't like full code posts on here, so if someone would like to help me I could email my fill.asm to you.

Thanks

Re: Fill.asm Help

Feel free to send me your code and I'll reply with comments.

Two obvious things to check:
  o  Is your loop terminating condition correct?  JE vs. JNE for instance.
  o  Are you incrementing your variable that points to the screen?

--Mark