Fill.asm has some artifacts

happyhog11
Hi all,

I need some help fixing a bug in my code.
It will fill and empty the screen perfectly, the bug happens if you repress a key while it is emptying the screen. I think it has something to do with the way I tell it to set @SCREEN to -1 as I do it twice, once before I add to it's address and once afterwards. The other side affect is the screen loads in different increments, sometimes by 16 px's other times by 32 px's. I can't put my code here but  if anyone feels like looking at it, I would very much appreciate it?

Thanks,

Joel

Re: Fill.asm has some artifacts

Feel free to email me your code and I'll take a look at it later today.

--Mark