FullAdder.hdl chip loaded, but something's wrong with the hardware simulator.

FullAdder.hdl chip loaded, but something's wrong with the hardware simulator.

Vijay99
When I load the FullAdder.hdl in the Hardware Simulator, the HDL box stays blank. I can also load the script but cannot run it. I faced no such problem while creating Project01 and the HalfAdder.

  FullAdder was created using two HalfAdders.

Untitled.jpg (151K) Download Attachment

Re: FullAdder.hdl chip loaded, but something's wrong with the hardware simulator.

Can't really tell much without seeing your .hdl file.

Go ahead and post it -- we can delete it later.