Fun Game "Drunken Sniper"

leimao
Hi guys,

I have made a very fun game called "Drunken Sniper" which runs on the Nand2Tetris's VM Emulator, and I want to share it with you.

Please check the GitHub repo: https://github.com/leimao/Drunken_Sniper

Best,

Lei

Re: Fun Game "Drunken Sniper"

ivant
Good job. It would be nice to have some place to collect links to all such projects.

Re: Fun Game "Drunken Sniper"

ParrLauren
Wow, your game is really interesting, I’m thinking of doing something like that, but I just recently got into programming and it’s probably quite presumptuous to think that I can do something like that now. But your game is really cool in my opinion, thanks for your project. I actually decided to start programming, because my goal is to create cool games, and I was inspired by my friend, who, like you, makes such projects. He said that I should start with something easy like roulettes, random and all. Here, together with him, we were inspired by Rocket league trading and now I am studying this entire industry deeper. In the future, I will move on to something more difficult and can find good courses so as not to constantly strain my friend on any issues.