Getting started. Viewing the square game properly.

Getting started. Viewing the square game properly.

Victor
Hi there,

Consider me a neophyte determined to make it all the way through this course. The challenge I'm facing right now is that I can't view the supplied square game within the VM emulator. I've followed these instructions (http://www1.idc.ac.il/tecs/projects/09/index.htm) have been able to open the program in the VM emulator and run it without error. It seems to be ticking away perfectly fine however shouldn't I see a square that I can move and manipulate in the screen portion of the emulator? The screen remains white despite giving keyboard input. A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: Getting started. Viewing the square game properly.

Make sure that you set Animation drop-down to "no animation" and move the Speed slider to Fast.

Re: Getting started. Viewing the square game properly.

Victor
Brilliant! Thanks for the quick reply.