Guess Whos Bizzac

pawdwanlearner
Well i went off the deep end for a little while to get my object oriented chops up. I took a python course from From Rice University called Principles of Computing ( More like 4 courses and a capstone). Its a tough few courses but i learned a lot. The section on recursion almost sent me to the nut house I started to dream in code trying to wrap my head around that concept. I finally did while one day trying to close my kitchen cabinet door. First time could not close it so opened it and moved something and closed it again. Still could not close it, so i moved something else and closed it again, still could not close it moved something else and closed it again success. I started to walk away then BAAAAMMMM! hit me like a ton of bricks.  I finally learned it. Makes repetitive tasks in coding much easier that using for or while loops all the time. Well enough of that I'm back at the compiler. Wish me luck.