Hack codes

Gothem
This post was updated on .
How to do the codes: let  x=arr[y] with hack language, I am really confused with array in hack language

Re: Hack codes

arr is a variable whose value is the address in memory of the start of the array. The value of the expression in the square brackets is an offset to the starting address.

Re: Hack codes

Lozminda

Hi

Are you talking Jack or Hack, Jack is the Java like high level teaching language and Hack is the assembly language (I think). The reason I ask is because your question is slightly different depending on which environment you're talking about. Memory management or Jack syntax ?

All the best, Lozminda