Hardware Emulator Reading?

William DesLauriers
How do we prevent the Hardware Emulator from reading whatever(files.hdl) we created in the past and force the emulator to read these built-in versions instead?

Thank you very much in advance,
Wm

Re: Hardware Emulator Reading?

The HardwaeSimulator first looks for parts in the same directory as the file that it's loading. If it finds the part, it loads it. If it doesn't, it uses the built-in part.

The easiest way to make sure that you are only using the built in parts is to make an empty directory and copy the required .hdl, .tst and .cmp files into that new directory.

Re: Hardware Emulator Reading?

William DesLauriers
Thanks,
Wm