Hardware simulator windows

GJS

Hardware simulator windows

GJS
I am trying to view the compare window on the right hand side of the hardware simulator. I can't scrol across to the right hand side of the scdreen. Any ideas how I overcome this ... I need it to help debug
thanks

Re: Hardware simulator windows

GJS wrote
I am trying to view the compare window on the right hand side of the hardware simulator. I can't scrol across to the right hand side of the scdreen. Any ideas how I overcome this ... I need it to help debug
thanks
The easiest thing to do is to look at the .cmp and .out files with a text editor so that you can see the entire line at once.

Also, note that after the first failure you can hit the single-step button a few times to get more output lines in the .out file which gives more clues about the problem.

--Mark