Harware Simulator Thinks it's loading RAM4k?

Harware Simulator Thinks it's loading RAM4k?

Rick
First time having this problem: Built RAM16k.hdl file similarly to other ones. Tried to load it into HardwareSimulator and got the error message: "RAM4k, Line 17, Chip name doesn't match the HDL name." as if the chip name in my HDL file on line 17 was RAM4k rather than RAM16k. But I checked the HDL file in my textEditor and Line 17 reads: "CHIP RAM16k {" just like it did before I put in the parts.

Any ideas?!?

Re: Harware Simulator Thinks it's loading RAM4k?

Rick
Jeeze. Never mind. As soon as I posted this I thought of checking my reference to RAM4K in the parts. Yep. I had lower case k's. The error code confused me. Thanks anyway! I may have other questions in the future!