Hello Everyone

Konstantin
Just learned about this site the other day from a slashdot article and after watching the video immediately ordered the book from Amazon and started the self learning journey. I already have two master degrees in computer science (one from Europe and one from US), but it's been more than 10 years and judging by how long it took me to do all the projects in chapter one (about 5 hours) I still have ways to go. I'll try and stick with this course and see what happens...