Hello From Oregon!

RDKilgore
New on this forum and student at OSU. Tough course so far but making it through so far. Former Air Traffic Controller seeking ways to apply knowledge of ATC with software engineering concepts. I have a long way to go. If anyone understands this stuff pretty well and is able to help someone that is more of a hands on learner I could use all the help I can get!
Adios!

Re: Hello From Oregon!

Welcome aboard.

These forums aren't terribly active -- there's perhaps half a dozen folks that are fairly responsive and a handful of other people that have active questions.

What works best is for you to struggle with things on your own for a while and, if you aren't getting it, formulate some specific questions about specific issues and bring those here. We will then try to help you through that hurdle and then you can apply that and see how much further you are able to go on your own. Wash, rinse, repeat as much as needed.

Re: Hello From Oregon!

RDKilgore
WBahn wrote
Welcome aboard.

These forums aren't terribly active -- there's perhaps half a dozen folks that are fairly responsive and a handful of other people that have active questions.

What works best is for you to struggle with things on your own for a while and, if you aren't getting it, formulate some specific questions about specific issues and bring those here. We will then try to help you through that hurdle and then you can apply that and see how much further you are able to go on your own. Wash, rinse, repeat as much as needed.

Thank you for responding. Im noticing that to be helpful. Ill keep working away at this and hopefully get a better understanding and will post questions once I am able to define them a bit better.

Re: Hello From Oregon!

You'll find that, often, just putting forth the effort to really phrase your question well will result in you seeing the answer to the question in the process.