Hello Nand2Tetris!

MultiplexorMan
This is a very exciting time for me! I've always wanted to understand electronics, computers and coding. I got scared away from taking Computer Science in college. After many twists and turns I'm now a software developer and system administrator and a self-learner of Computer Science. I've been teaching my 8 year old daughter electronics and programing (with Scratch) and she can't get enough.

I've been watching Ben Eater's videos on YouTube. He mentioned the book Digital Computer Electronics. I started with this book and find it a great addition to this course. Amazon recommended this book, The Elements of Computing Systems. One of the reviews led me to https://teachyourselfcs.com. This course was recommended on that site.

While my journey is just starting, goals like: designing and building a computer, understanding how computers work from first principles, and understanding how software and hardware interact; seem well within reach.

Thank you!