Help...How do I make the assembler to remember the labels that are defined after they are selected?---<SOLVED>

Help...How do I make the assembler to remember the labels that are defined after they are selected?---<SOLVED>

A_Random_Person
This post was updated on .
Can someone help? I can't get my assembler to remember the labels that are defined after they are selected. My assembler passed all the symbol-less translations. Now it's driving me crazy. help!

Re: Help...How do I make the assembler to remember the labels that are defined after they are selected?

ivant
Please try stating your problem more clearly. Give us some examples of what you're doing, what you're expecting to happen and what's actually happening.

Re: Help...How do I make the assembler to remember the labels that are defined after they are selected?

A_Random_Person
Actually, i solved it, but now it can't remove newlines.