Help for testing my AlU code.

ron2308
Hi there,
I study in an online self study course, but now the site of the course is under construction. I have reached with some guidance of a mate to the course what seems to me the right code. The problem is that I cannot run it in the simulator check-up of the course, due to the construction done. Is there any way I can submit my my code for check-up?
Thanks,
Ron

p.s. the code programmed passed the internal simulator of the course and different check ups I've tried

Re: Help for testing my AlU code.

How you submit your code is completely up to whomever is running the course you are taking.