Help me!

kuldeep
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help me!

I deleted your other identical thread. Please, one thread per topic, otherwise the discussion will get thoroughly confused.

No, you do not have to use the XML document that you created as the output for Project 10.

As it stated in Chapter 10 (on page 213):

"We have just finished specifying the analyzer's XML output. In the next chapter we'll replace the software that generates this output with software that generates executable VM code, leading to a full-scale Jack compiler."