Hey from NYC!

DaveDoesThis
Hi everyone!

I'm a Junior college student studying CS in the nyc area. I've done website and app development, but ever since I was a Freshman, I've wanted to do this course. It's currently my winter break, and my goal is to finish Chapters 1-6. I was scared I wouldn't get that far, but I'm currently on Part 5 and am having a blast (and still have 10 more days to go! I'm going to try and finish the whole thing).

Thanks to all of the contributors for this, because I've done a few self-taught courses online and this is the best made one by far!