Hi All!

vegardw
Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Vegard, and I'm from Norway. I'm a software engineer who have mostly been doing high level development, and would like to learn a bit more about low level stuff and how it all fits together. I plan to study the course as a self-learner. I found the course yesterday, started today, and have done chapter 1/project 1 so far.

Some of the things I'll learn from the course I probably should have learned when I studied, but it has been 15 years so I've forgotten quite a bit :) I probably didn't pay as much attention as I should when I studied either ;)

So far I think it looks like a great way to learn more about computer architecture, and I look forward to doing the course :)