Hi I am from Australia doing an Online degree.

Hi I am from Australia doing an Online degree.

hdllearn
This post was updated on .
Hi all,
I am John and I am doing an online degree. I am using this book by myself before the trimester starts to get a headstart.

But I would appreciate some help.

Can anyone please help. I am having problems with implementing the And gate project 1 using the Nand gate.

My email is <e-mail address snipped>.

Regards with much thanks
John

Re: Hi I am from Australia doing an Online degree.

Welcome John.

I see that you have already received help for your And gate problem.

I've removed your e-mail address from your post -- it attracts spam bots to the forum and also feeds your e-mail address to spammers.