Hi from Italy!

magiwanders
Hi, I am an engineering student having discovered Nand2Tetris last year. This sparked me an interest in low level informatics and who knows how this will influence my future! I hope to learn much from this forum as well as try to share ideas! See you in the other side...

Magi

Re: Hi from Italy!

Welcome aboard.

I think you will find the project very informative and that it will give you a good view of what happens under the hood of hardware/software. To be sure, it's rather superficial, but it really shows how things from may different topics come together and interact to make a functioning system.